Fic Roundup
Apr. 1st, 2013 06:09 pmA little while ago,
sulwen and I challenged each other to write a ficlet (of at least 100 words) a day for a week. I planned to post a round-up here but then never got around to it. So here it is! All links go to AO3.
1. Bruises and Beginnings, 492 words, SPN RPS AU
Jensen/Danneel, Jensen/Jeffrey Dean Morgan; pornstar!verse
Danneel finds her husband bruised but nowhere near broken after a shoot.
2. Dancing With Myself, 580 words, SPN RPS
gen; Jensen decides to smoke up.
3. Easy Like Sunday Morning, 1218 words, SPN RPS AU/Magic City crossover
Jensen/Ike Evans (JDM's character in Magic City); written for the kink_bingo "prostitution/sex work" square.
Jensen is confused about why the owner of a hotel like the Miramar Playa would hire a prostitute that makes his living on the street, and then refuse to have sex with him. Ike explains.
4. Tie Me Up, 1078 words, Suits
Harvey/Mike; written for the kink_bingo "pervertibles" square.
Harvey surprises Mike on Thursday afternoon by inviting him shopping.
5. Mutual Appreciation Society, 3068 words, SPN RPS AU
Jensen/Danneel; pornstar!verse; written for the king_bingo "pegging" square.
Now presenting a real husband and wife duo, Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris!
6. Baby Steps, 493 words, SPN RPS
Jared/Jensen; "I know it's not logical. Maybe you were right, maybe it is fear, but I just can't."
7. Unaccounted For, 311 words, SPN
gen; weechesters/teenchesters
"Maybe he'll come tomorrow."
So in that week, I wrote... 7,240 words! I think that's a decent accomplishment, for being so out of practice. It was tough to get back into the habit of writing every single day, but it felt good too. I've been thinking I want to write more in that pornstar!verse, but no specific ideas have come up yet. hmmm. I'll think on it some more.
1. Bruises and Beginnings, 492 words, SPN RPS AU
Jensen/Danneel, Jensen/Jeffrey Dean Morgan; pornstar!verse
Danneel finds her husband bruised but nowhere near broken after a shoot.
2. Dancing With Myself, 580 words, SPN RPS
gen; Jensen decides to smoke up.
3. Easy Like Sunday Morning, 1218 words, SPN RPS AU/Magic City crossover
Jensen/Ike Evans (JDM's character in Magic City); written for the kink_bingo "prostitution/sex work" square.
Jensen is confused about why the owner of a hotel like the Miramar Playa would hire a prostitute that makes his living on the street, and then refuse to have sex with him. Ike explains.
4. Tie Me Up, 1078 words, Suits
Harvey/Mike; written for the kink_bingo "pervertibles" square.
Harvey surprises Mike on Thursday afternoon by inviting him shopping.
5. Mutual Appreciation Society, 3068 words, SPN RPS AU
Jensen/Danneel; pornstar!verse; written for the king_bingo "pegging" square.
Now presenting a real husband and wife duo, Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris!
6. Baby Steps, 493 words, SPN RPS
Jared/Jensen; "I know it's not logical. Maybe you were right, maybe it is fear, but I just can't."
7. Unaccounted For, 311 words, SPN
gen; weechesters/teenchesters
"Maybe he'll come tomorrow."
So in that week, I wrote... 7,240 words! I think that's a decent accomplishment, for being so out of practice. It was tough to get back into the habit of writing every single day, but it felt good too. I've been thinking I want to write more in that pornstar!verse, but no specific ideas have come up yet. hmmm. I'll think on it some more.